Glitter girls, let’s welcome the new nicely artsy female gang – GRL PWR! Founded by mega-celeb stylist Kylie Griffiths and creative agency owner Kirsti Hadley, this emerging and budding London-based, female-orientated art platform and curatorial body is creating a collective of creative women, revisiting the network of the innovative industries to support fellow sisters. Blatantly aiming for a total art world domination, the brand new girl boss team encourages all ladies in the field to be a part of them!
1. Realizing that there was a missing space for art girls to connect with each other and share creative ideas, the GRL PWR GANG was born.
2. Up to now, the gang has attracted some of the big names for their membership including ASOS Insider Felicity Hayward, My Flash Trash founder Amber Atherton, super stylist Soki Mak, and more.
3. The culture is entirely friendly, with a healthy dose of zig-a-zig-ah!
4. Having its official launch on the International Women Day – 8th March – this year, the fab gang partnered up with Baby G and SMASHBOX to sponsor their dream, with a night of lovely girl talk and lols.
5. If you are those kinds of glitter girls that are interested in creating fabulously wonderful art events, drop the gang an email!
Photos via ASOS Likes Beta